Well just an FYI we’re both still alive just been very busy, and traveling on our fall vacation. We just returned from our Sedona AZ. vacation. Great trip and I’ll post some photos soon. Got to see Ann who we met on your trip to SE Asia. Great to see her again and wish her all the best on her upcoming wedding in person.
On the boating front Autumn Dream was suppose to be pulled from the water last week but boat yard issues have delayed he being pulled as planned. However she should be hauled tomorrow. So if that happens we can start thinking about the winter projects which I’ll try and chronicle our progress here. However if she gets hauled this weekend first thing will be to wash the bird shit off her. This Autumn the water foul fell in love with Autumn Dream. Much to my dismay and my nose. So for next year we’ll need to consider way to keep the birds from using her as their cesspool. So just a quick post today be back soon with Sedona photos and more.
- End of one, Beginning of another! August 3, 2017
- Whats happening, you may ask? August 2, 2017
- A month in the sun, and then PAYBACK March 18, 2017
- Hawaiian Quilt January 8, 2017
- Happy New Year! January 1, 2017
- New Headliner December 20, 2016
- Winter is coming…. November 24, 2016
- Sewing Projects October 16, 2016
- Land Cruise! October 13, 2016
- Mumbai, India August 28, 2016