Earlier this year I bought a present for myself (when we got our bonuses) – A Brother PE770 embroidery machine. I don’t know why but I always wanted one. My regular sewing machine (a New Home model) is over 20 years old and works just fine since I had it serviced last year. After we bought Autumn Dream I just wanted to be able to put her name on things for her, like fender covers and the head rest covers for our seats in the pilot house.
I found a company on the web who digitizes photos for embroidery machines, and for a reasonable price they converted a photo of Autumn Dream into the appropriate file format.
We now each have jackets with our boat on them! The photo is below.
Kevin wants to also get shirts made. I need to find some good polos (probably from llbean) and t-shirts, and then I will be embroidering her on more clothes.
Computers are simply amazing.
- A month in the sun, and then PAYBACK March 18, 2017
- Hawaiian Quilt January 8, 2017
- Happy New Year! January 1, 2017
- New Headliner December 20, 2016
- Winter is coming…. November 24, 2016
- Sewing Projects October 16, 2016
- Land Cruise! October 13, 2016
- Mumbai, India August 28, 2016
- Quiet lately… August 21, 2016
- M/V Autumn Dream has a new owner! July 4, 2016