You just cannot make this stuff up!
Today was the first day of commuting home from work after setting the clocks back an hour. It was just after sunset, and the sky had that red glow. The almost full moon was encircled with a winter haze. Dusk was upon us…
As we drove down one of the country lanes on the way home (we have a pleasant commute…) a young doe was walking along the side of the road (on the passenger’s side of the car).
Kevin slowed down so we didn’t frighten her (and so we wouldn’t hit her!). She casually looked at the car and continued walking along the side of the road next to us.
As we approached a crosswalk, she turned to her left, looked directly at us, and crossed the road in the cross walk! She then slowly dissappeared into the darkening woods on the opposite side of the road.
Gotta love New England!…. except when it snows in October – see previous blog entries!!!!
- A month in the sun, and then PAYBACK March 18, 2017
- Hawaiian Quilt January 8, 2017
- Happy New Year! January 1, 2017
- New Headliner December 20, 2016
- Winter is coming…. November 24, 2016
- Sewing Projects October 16, 2016
- Land Cruise! October 13, 2016
- Mumbai, India August 28, 2016
- Quiet lately… August 21, 2016
- M/V Autumn Dream has a new owner! July 4, 2016