Finally. Launch day for Autumn Dream was June 19th.
We spent many hours getting her ready- painting her bottom with new copper free bottom paint, repainting her decks with the non-skid, finishing small jobs and general cleaning.
She was launched without incident – Thanks Tommy! and we took her for a short run that evening.
Other than that pesky leaking water tank (a subject for another post) and a very minor leak in the muffler (easy fix) all was well.
We had the prop reconditioned, and Kevin is very happy because that nagging little vibration is gone.
We took her for a nice 5 hour cruise up to Tiverton last weekend, and plan to do an overnight, maybe on the kickemuitt river.
All is good.