This is real.
When I first saw the news on line yesterday, I thought it was a hoax. But… we went down to the marina, and one of the guys there showed us video on his cell phone… so it is really true.
There was a shark sighting up in Dighton MA on the Taunton River on Wednesday, August 27. Right in front of the Shaws boat yard, where Autumn Dream is sitting happily on her mooring.
At first they thought it was a sand tiger shark, but the state Marine Biologist says it was a juvenile basking shark.
- End of one, Beginning of another! August 3, 2017
- Whats happening, you may ask? August 2, 2017
- A month in the sun, and then PAYBACK March 18, 2017
- Hawaiian Quilt January 8, 2017
- Happy New Year! January 1, 2017
- New Headliner December 20, 2016
- Winter is coming…. November 24, 2016
- Sewing Projects October 16, 2016
- Land Cruise! October 13, 2016
- Mumbai, India August 28, 2016